Guest posting is a great way to share your views, ideas and tips with like-minded people and a fantastic way to promote your own blog, products or social media profiles.
Here at healthblogwriters.com we actively welcome your guest posting submissions and would love to publish content from our loyal readers and guest authors.
We do have a few rules but if you meet the below criteria, please feel free to register and publish to the healthblogwriters.com blog.
- The article must be UNIQUE, means the article should not have been published anywhere else in the past, and should not be published anywhere else in the future.
- The article must be relevant to the blog.
- You may include one link back to your website, blog or social media profile within the blog post and you may include one more link within your author byline.
- The blog or website you link to most be related to the topic of your guest post.
- It is good guest posting practice to promote your submission once it goes live via social media channels. We also encourage you to interact with any comments that are left on your guest submission.
- com reserves the right to reject any article. In some case we may make small alterations to the content and formatting of the article but will never make wholesale changes. If your article is rejected because it does not meet our high standards you may re-use your content for other purposes.
If you agree to accept by the above conditions and are ready to submit your guest post then Please send your content at firstname.lastname@example.org we will review and get back you at our earliest possible. Once registered you can log-in and submit a post for review.